I like to take long time to make bread.
I knead bread in the morning, shap in the evenig, bake at night. That's my one of weekend.
I got colorful bean, Lentil. I boiled too much for soup....
So I tried to put them to my bread!!
It is easy to cooking. Usually beans need to soak before cook, but lentil don't need, just boil for 15-20minutes.
Lentil contains lots of protaein, fiber zand vitamin V.
This bread, crust is crispy, crumb is chewy. I took long time for proofing to make it tasty.
50g High Grade Flour
A pinch of instant yeast
250g High Grade Flour
145g Water (lukewarm)
All of Sour dough starter
Lentil 60g (cooked)
1.Day before, make Sourdough starter. Combine all the ingredients, then leave it for 12hours in the room temperature.
2. In a bowl, dessolve sourdough, honey and lukewarm water.
3. In another large bowl, combine flours, salt, mixture of yeast and warter. Mix with your finger combine the ingredients till water and flour combined well. Don't knead too much at this stage.
4. Put the bowl with cover into the warm place (35℃) till it becomes double size (about 8-12 hours ). On the way, after 3 hours, fold the dough.
5. Pour the dough onto floured counter, then deflate it, knead briefly.
6. Spread the dough with a roll pin, sprincle Lintil on the dough. Roll it wit care not to put air in.
Seal the edge of the dough with your finger tightly. Cut it into 6.
7.Place it into warm place with spray water, rise it for 2hours.
8.Preheat the oven at 250℃
9. Spray water and sprinkle flour, bake them at 230C dor 20-25minutes, till becomes well brown.
Monday, January 24, 2011
It is really difficult!!!
Croissant.....it is a kind of bread, the yeast dough is layered with butter.
So it takes lots of work and time! And you have to take care about temperature to handle the butter,proofing at low temperature gradually.
I put on just photos of my croissant.
I ll try another recipe..