Actually, it could be called '' filled ham roll with mashed egg on top'' ... That sounds long name. I call it Ham Ham. I have no idea what should I name it... Ham and egg roll ?? That sounds like sandwich.
Ham filled rolls and mashed egg salad on top. I decorated parsley on top to make it looks nice.
It looks gorgeous, but shaping is easy. I am sure you must be curious how to shape it!!
It is quite volumed, it could be big breakfast or lunch for naughty kids.
Ham Ham Egg (Makes 8 rolls)
300g Bread flour
4g Active dried yeast
30g Unsalted Butter(melted)
slices of Ham
4 Boiled Egg
Salt and Pepper
Parsley (chopped finely)
2. Put it into the container, then proof it at warm place (30℃) till it becomes bigger size (about 1 hour).
3. Meanwhile, make egg salad for decoration.
Mash the eggs, and mix with mayonnaise, season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour the dough onto floured counter, then deflate it, knead briefly. Divide into 6 pieces, and shape them rough ball. Leave them for 15 minutes on the counter with the wet towel cover.
①Roll it out with the rolling pin. Make it 18 - 20cm oval shape.
Put the slices of ham on the dough.
②Fold and roll it down. Seal it tightly with your finger tips and roll it gently to make it nice shape.
④Press it briefly and put it with joint part on the bottom.
⑤Make other dough the same way.
Place them on the baking tray.
⑥Cut them in the center, but don't cut them completely. Open up like the photo below.
7. Preheat oven at 200℃.
Sprinkle chopped parsley.
9. Bake them at 180℃ for 20 minutes.
10. Cool them down on the wired rack.
It is placed at YeastSpotting.