This is a kind of No-knead bread recipe.
I made it 70% water formula, but it was quite stiff because of cocoa powder. I edit recipe 75% water.
It taste strong cocoa flavor. It match with peanuts butter and raspberry jam.
Cocoa and white choc batard
200g Strong white flour
15g Cocoa powder
2g Dry yeast
150cc Lukewarm water
30g White chocolate chips
2. After 30 minutes, fold the dough. And another 30 minutes, fold it again.
3. Let it rise in the fridge. Approximately 6- 8 hours.
4. Take it out from fridge and let it warm up at the room temperature for 30 minutes.
5. Transfer the dough on the floured surface.
Pat the dough. Sprinkle over white chocolate chips. Shape it into batard shape.
6. Let it rise on the cloth and cover it at warm place for 30 minute.
7. Preheat the oven at 200C with the baking tray.
8. Take out baking tray from the oven. Sprinkle flour on it. Transfer the dough on it. Score it.
Bake it 15 - 20 minutes at 200C with steam.