Sunday, September 24, 2017

Vegan Raw Date Slice

I was having long break with this blog.

I had so many things going on.
I had a baby, and moved to Tauranga.

I finally settle down,  and I stay home and look after my daughter.
I become a stay-home baker : )

I used to be a baker at the cafe, it was necessary to make vegan baking.
This is not baking recipe, but it is super easy to make.
No sugar, raw, vegan.

Vegan Raw Date Slice


5 Cups chopped Date
2 Cups slivered Almond
1 Cup pumpkin seed
1 tbl spoon of ginger powder
1 cups cocoa powder
2 cups water

4 cups desiccated coconut

27cm x 18cm x 4cm baking tray put baking paper on.

1. Soak the date for 2 hours.
2. Soak the for 30 minutes.
3. Drain date and almond well.
4. In the food processor, blitzs the almond and pumpkin seed together for few seconds.
5. Add date, ginger, cocoa and water, and blend it until smooth.
6. In the bowl, fold the mixture and desiccated coconut until well combined.
7. Transfer the mixture into the tin. Sprinkle extra desiccated coconut.
8. Set it in the fridge for over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment